Inside Sales Design Consultant
Our team is almost complete! Are you ready to join us? We have a great team that loves to have fun while we work hard!
If you are an amazing Sales Professional with a passion for interior design who wants work for an awesome company, with a cool team, then keep reading!”
We are a growing provider of fabric, trims, hardware, and furnishings with a full-service drapery workroom servicing the interior design industry. This position is located in Fenton, MO, but our corporate office is based in Cape Girardeau, MO, and offer its employees Big Company Benefits with a Small Company Culture.
RM COCO is a leading international to the trade provider of fabric, trims, hardware, and furnishings with a full-service drapery workroom to bring our clients design to life. Serving those who know great design is not an option – it is essential. From simple to luxe living, our products and services are where style and design meet.
For almost a half-century, RM COCO has served the interior design community with a timeless and trending design in fabric, trims, and hardware alongside a superior custom workroom. With a 97,500 square foot facility located in the heartland of the United States, RM COCO delivers on quality product and work.
Our commitment to our customers is to provide personal touch service from initial contact with our sales representatives to the placement of an order with our customer service team.
· RM COCO travels the world and reviews countless fabrics to select a broad, unique offering in product lines.
· CUSTOMER SATISFACT1ON is based on excellent production capabilities as well as a consistent level of quality.
· We collaborate with mill design specialists and vendors for exclusive looks and strive to develop our product selection to meet our client’s needs through careful trend analysis and market research.
The Position: We’re looking for an inside salesperson specifically for new business development. The pay range we’re offering is competitive and is designed for only Results Driven & Resourceful Sales Professionals.
· We offer a full package of benefits including medical, dental, 401K and PTO
· We also offer the flexibility and freedom to be your boss while controlling your career destiny.
· Effective Time Management Skills
· Customer Solution Focused
· Strategic Thinker with the Ability to Remove Obstacles and Collaborate for Solutions
· High Desire to Problem Solve and Create Winning Outcomes
· Create and Prioritize Lead Opportunities
· Build Long Term Client Relationships
· Follow a successful sales process
· Build great relationships with calls on a regular schedule.
· Invite participants and execute/host weekly webcast presentations
· Manage sales pipeline using CRM, but know we use our CRM as a tool, not as a way to beat you over the head!
· Continuously improve through training, coaching, and feedback. Kathy is a cool boss
· Invest in personal growth to advance their career and go make stuff happen
· The ability to mitigate issues, overcome concerns, impart enthusiasm and enjoy your outcomes
· Have fun at work and be a great member of a great team
RM COCO is a great place to work because we empower you to control your career and income destiny. We provide incredible training with highly effective skills development. We see your future success as our future success and are more than willing to invest in you. We want to see you learn and grow in an environment of trust and respect.
Why Should You Apply?
· You’re going to be talking to customers—a lot. You’ll sort out their issues and leave them delighted because you’re brilliant at customer service.
· You’ll get a great understanding of our products and pitch them to significant design clients. You’ll bring out the benefit of our products and be comfortable presenting them to anyone from major retailers to local designers
· Work for a company that allows you to do amazing things
· If you love to use your initiative, smarts, and experience to control your income, you should apply and talk to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $53,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Experience: Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Paid Training: Yes
Management: Front End Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s website: https://rmcoco.com/
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RMCOCODecorLtd/
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: No
Send your Resume and cover letter to:
1389 Southern Expressway
P.O. Box 1270
Cape Girardeau, MO