Description: Territory Manager for the Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia and Delaware Area
- Exceed revenue goals
- Services existing accounts, presents new products, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting weekly activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, monthly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by studying product line; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.